All Pets Veterinary Clinic COVID-19 Curbside Policy:
Please arrive at the clinic five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, and call the clinic at 608-831-1392. A member of our team will do your appointment check-in over the phone and discuss what to expect during your appointment.
- At the end of the conversation, a staff member will meet you in the parking lot to escort your pet inside. Please step out of your vehicle with your pet to meet us. If you have a dog, we will exchange your leash with one of our own prior to entering the clinic.
- After the doctor examines your pet, you will receive a phone call from the doctor to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward.
- Once any treatments or additional diagnostics are complete, we will call you again to complete the discharge process. We will take payment over the phone if possible.
- After checking out, we will meet you again in the parking lot. We again ask that you please step out of your vehicle to receive your pet.
- If you need a medication refill, preventatives, or would like to pick up food, we ask that you please call ahead so we can set these items aside. If possible, we will have you check out for these items when you call to make pick-up easier.
To make our curbside service as smooth, safe, and efficient as possible, we ask that you please:
- Reschedule your appointment or appoint someone else to bring your pet to the clinic if you currently have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask when interacting with our staff for your safety and for ours.
- Bring a cell phone with you to your appointment so we can easily communicate with you during your pet’s appointment.
- Remain in the clinic parking lot during your pet’s appointment.
Thank you for entrusting us with your pet’s care and for understanding the precautions needed to keep everyone safe and healthy. We do our best to answer questions and calls in a timely manner, and your patience is greatly appreciated. Please know a great deal of thought went into these decisions as our highest priority is the health of staff, clients, and patients. We truly appreciate your flexibility in reducing the transmission of this virus.