All Pets Veterinary Clinic COVID-19 Curbside Policy:
Our lobby is now open to patients and clients during scheduled appointments. If you feel more comfortable continuing with curbside service, please let our staff know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
This is a time of transition and we at All Pets understand that you, our clientele, are at different levels of comfort. In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy we have some simple requests:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines for medical professionals, we ask that you wear a facial covering or mask over your nose and mouth at all times. If you forget a mask – we will gladly provide one for you!
- Limit the number of people accompanying your pet(s) to ONE PERSON. As our exam rooms are limited in space, only one person will be allowed to accompany their pet(s) into the exam rooms.
- Maintain social distancing with the staff and fellow clients both in exam rooms and within the clinic lobby.
- If our lobby is getting full OR we do not have an appointment room open, we may ask you to wait in your car until space is available.
- If you are sick or have had a known COVID exposure, please do not enter our practice.
For medication or prescription foods:
- Please call ahead and we will have it ready for a quick, easy pick up.
- For food, all prepaid orders can be picked up at your convenience off a rack in the lobby.
- Delivery of medications and food directly to your car is still available and encouraged! Give us a call from your vehicle and we will bring your items on out!
For technician appointments (nail trims, blood draws, etc): To limit the number of people in the lobby, we encourage all technician appointments to still follow the “curbside” protocol.
Thank you for entrusting us with your pet’s care and for understanding the precautions needed to keep everyone safe and healthy. We do our best to answer questions and calls in a timely manner, and your patience is greatly appreciated. Please know a great deal of thought went into these decisions as our highest priority is the health of staff, clients, and patients.